Payouts Failing

Highlighted
3 0 0

I have been trying for hours to fix my shopify payments. I keep getting the same message that my payouts are failing because my banking information is incorrect. BUT in order to fix my banking information i have to put in my old banking information...but it is the SAME as my new banking information. Shopify Support is not helpful and is just taking me in a loop. Is there any phone number I can call for actual help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi, can you tell me if you ever resolved this problem? I'm having the same problem currently and nothing and nobody are helping

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
563 39 96

Hello, @kaylamacklin!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Our first step here would be to confirm that the banking information you are entering is correct. There are a few places you can check to make sure you're using the correct details. Be sure to check; 

• Your online banking - if you have the ability to log into your bank online you may be able to check for an old statement with the correct information here
  • Contact your bank - you can reach out to your bank to confirm or clarify the details
  • Find a void cheque - a blank cheque from your bank should show the correct details
  • A paper statement from your bank - if you have any older statements, you might be able to check for your previous bank information there

If you're unable to confirm the correct banking details and are still experiencing issues, then be sure to get back to me here! What we can do is take this conversation to email so that I can escalate this issue up to our Shopify Payments team for you. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Karlie,

im trying to confirm that my banking information is correct but Shopify won’t allow me to update it. I’ve called my bank, talked with someone on the Shopify chat, and no one is able to resolve my problem. Can you please connect me with someone in the billing department who can fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
563 39 96

Hello again, @kaylamacklin !

Karlie here! Thank you for confirming with your bank - that is helpful when troubleshooting. I'm going to go ahead and send an email to the email address you have associated with your Shopify Forums Community account. Be sure to reply back to that email so we can escalate this issue up to our billing team for you. 

I'll be in touch! 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes