Payouts afterr closing store

Thomas_Dunn
6 0 0

If I close my store, what happens with pending payouts? Can I still access open orders? Thanks.

0 Likes
Shawn_R
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
242 1 20

Hello Thomas

Once you close a store, it is closed completely. You don't have access to the open orders, so it's best to make sure they're all shipped before closing. If you want to stop new orders before shutting down, you can use the guide below to see how to put a password on the storefront so no one can get into your site and make more purchases.

https://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/general/storefront-password

For the pending payouts, that's still your money, and you'll continue to receive the payouts as normal until all the money has been sent to you.

- Shawn

0 Likes
Pepley
1 0 0

Hi. So I closed my store and did not realize it would close the website I made. I paid $15 bucks for the domain. All I wanted to do was keep the website up but not continue to pay for the subscription. As in I wanted to work on the website and not have to pay monthly for the payment option. I also had two orders that were still be processed. I would like the website back or a refund for the payment I made. Someone please let me know how to proceed. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes