Payouts on Hold Review Process

ys2
2 0 0

Hi Shopify

I have just found out that my payouts are on hold as Shopify is carrying out a standard review.

I have submitted the documents they have requested. However it's unclear what is happening now.

Could you please let me know if the document I have submitted is the one you require. There seems to be no acknowledgement email to say document was received.

I have contacted Shopify support via chat but they do not seem to know much about it either as the review is done from a separate department.

I am now left with no clear idea about what is happening nor any way to contact the team who can help me.

It would be a great suggestion to have more details given to the customer about the whole process before holding back on payouts.

Wonder if someone can assist me with my query.

Thank you in advance.

Anna

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 82 171

Hey, @ys2 

Happy to provide some insight. Once you have submitted the required documents, you will undergo a review process that will usually take up to 3 business days to complete, sometimes longer depending on how busy the accounts team is on a given day.

Rest assured, they will review your account and get back to you directly via email as soon as they have an update for you. Your best option would be to reply to the email that you would have received by them in order to get in touch directly.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
thatgirlbreie
2 0 0

I am having the same issue. My payments are on HOLD and it says contact support for the next steps on this standard review. Every time I try to click the contact support info it says I should have received an email from support but I don't have anything. I tried changing email addresses and still nothing. Please help so I can get my payouts! Thank you!

0 Likes