Payouts

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello! I have 2 payments that did not transfer to my account. Both of these orders were paid with shopify payments. I checked my payouts and both of them say"paid". None of the money is in my account.  Can someone please help me out! Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @ScrapsClub!

I'd be happy to help you look into this. First, without publicly stating the accounts being used, are you able to confirm that the bank account you have linked to Shopify Payments is the same one you're checking for payouts. If it's definitely the same account then it likely means the bank is still processing the payout. Depending on where you're located, Shopify Payments takes 2-3 business days to be paid out. If the payout reads Paid in your admin, the payout was sent and successfully accepted by your bank. This does not necessarily mean the funds will be in the bank account however, as your bank still needs to process and deposit the funds into the account. If the payout does not appear in the account in the next couple business days, I'd recommend getting in touch with your bank to see if there's anything holding up the transfer.

Warm regards!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks man!! I will wait 2 more days and If it does not show up I will contact my bank. Thanks for the help. Have a good one. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

@ScrapsClub 

You're very welcome! If things still aren't looking right and you receive any information from your bank that might be useful, feel free to reach back out to me here and we can troubleshoot things further together. 

Warm regards!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes