Payouts

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

I was supposed to get a payment of 271.51 on Oct 29, 2020 but it never came and I want to know why is that happening, as a matter of fact I’m missing 3 payments that I was supposed to get from the sales I made. Does anyone know why thar is 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1633 99 357

Hey, @AnthonyBJ

Payout timeframes range from region to region; however, the payout date provided in your admin is the date the funds will be sent to your bank account, but necessarily the day the funds will be in your bank account. While most banks process these funds within 24 hours; there are some banks that can take additional time to process the funds. Delays can typically be caused by regional holidays, and/or the funds being sent close to non-business days (weekends). 

In terms of missing payments, I would look into the orders directly to determine if the orders were paid via Shopify Payments, or if they were paid through a different payment provider such as Paypal. You can view this by opening the order and scrolling to the "Order Timeline." - If the funds were paid via Paypal, then you'd need to reach out to Paypal to locate the funds; however, if they were paid via Shopify Payments, then the order timeline should indicate a payout date. 

There is also the possibility that the banking information provided to us was incorrect (if this is your first payout) - If that were the case, we'd need to wait for the funds to fail, and be sent back to us before we can try depositing the funds again. If a failed payout happens, we'll send you a notice to update your banking information. 

If you're still having issues with your payouts please let me know as I can verify the store to get this reviewed. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes