Payzen integration

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all. I'm looking for a solution that allow buyers to pay using credit cards without Paypal and accept subscriptions. That shopping cart idiom must be Spanish. We are evaluating Payzen by Lyra Networks, but, in the documentation the only option they present is Paypal. Is that true. Is there any other solution that can implements our requirements. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
59 11 8

Hi, @zefernando!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

If you are looking to have your customers pay for their order with their credit card and not with a PayPal account, I recommend taking a look at which payment gateways are available in your country through the Shopify platform. We also have a help doc that lists the steps to follow to connect a third party payment gateway to your Shopify account.

If PayZen by Lyra Network is available in your country and you wish to use it without the PayPal connection, you can contact their support team directly to inquire on the possibility of customizing their platform to suit your business needs. Here is their contact page.

If you have any other questions regarding which payment gateway to use, please let me know your country and I can take a look for you.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like

Have you checkout out Paywhirl? 

PayWhirl specializes in online recurring payments and subscriptions, but we can handle many types of transactions with credit cards. With PayWhirl, it is easy to create payment plans for your products/services, and your customers can sign up for these plans through a widget that you embed directly to your Shopify Page or Product Page.

PayWhirl uses a Payment Gateway to securely store and charge customers cards for recurring billing. Stripe is available on all of our plan levels. If you upgrade to one of our monthly paid plans you can also connect to Braintree (PayPal) and Authorize.net 

As well, With PayWhirl, you can translate every aspect of the customer experience, including widgets and the customer portal, where customers can go to manage their subscriptions. 

I'd be happy to hop on a call and walk you through how to set-up PayWhirl Payment Plans/Widgets and use our Translation feature to translate them into Spanish. You can schedule a call with a PayWhirl team member using this link.  

Customer Success || PayWhirl || https://app.paywhirl.com/
==============================================================================
PayWhirl provides online recurring payments and subscriptions on Shopify!

Get the App: https://apps.shopify.com/paywhirl-recurring-payments
0 Likes