Per-Sale Important Question

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Does Shopify offer a design and build an eCommerce Store for products and services that includes eMail (Campaign) Marketing? If so, would someone reply back with a documentation link and if there are any tutorial videos would be great! Thank you any assistance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 51 116

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @KBConcepts!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Good question! Shopify doesn't design stores for you. Instead, Shopify provides the toolkit needed for you to build your own website and organize/manage your orders, customers, shipping and products from within the Shopify Admin. However, you do have the option of using Shopify Email to create your own marketing campaigns from within your Admin. With Shopify Email, you can customize different branded templates or even build your own email templates to use. The email campaigns you create are only sent to customers that have subscribed to email marketing from your store. 

To set up email marketing from within your store, be sure to follow the below steps:

• Choose 'Marketing' from your sidebar
  • Click on 'Create Campaign'
  • Choose 'Shopify Email'
  • Select your email template and start building your email
  • You can use this guide to help you with any additional details

If you are looking for someone to build your store or website for you, then I would recommend looking into hiring a developer. You can check out Shopify Experts, here. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online store. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog