Personal address for Shopify payments - where is it please?

Solved
Batty
14 0 0

Hi there.  I need to update my personal address under shopify payments.  I have looked everywhere under settings but cant see it anywhere.  Any ideas?  It is not under 'payments' which would be the most obvious place for it?  Nothing under 'general' or even 'billing'.  Can anyone help?  Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
865 60 252

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Batty

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. 

Our Support team can help update and verify this information for you. To get started with this, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and submit a support request with us there. This will authenticate your account so that our team can discuss this change with you in more detail over live chat, email, or through a callback. 

When you're speaking with our team, please mention that you need to update your address on your Shopify Payments account specifically. This will help ensure we can get your query into the right queue to be solved as soon as possible. 

These steps should help resolve this question, so I've marked my reply as the solution to your thread. This will help other merchants who are also looking to update their address, as it outlines the steps they'll need to follow, too. 

We look forward to hearing from you via our Help Center soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes