Phone order enhancements

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

We are in the process of migrating our store from 3dcart to Shopify.  We take a lot of phone orders since many of our online customers were previous retail customers.  I'm finding the phone order process in Shopify lacks some functionality that we have in 3dcart.  Specifically when taking a phone order, after selecting the customer, we would like to see a list of the items that were previously purchased by that customer and quickly add them to the cart.  This makes the process of taking a phone order easier and helps with suggesting items to add to the order.  

Does anyone know of an app that can do this or is there another way to get this done in Shopify that I'm missing?  We may be willing to pay for this functionality if it could be developed.

Thank You,

Joe Mattiacci

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 1

I have the same situation and I need a solution.
Were you able to have a solution?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

No we were not.  I hope Shopify will consider improving the phone order functionality in the near future.  It is extremely lacking in comparison to what we were using in the past (3dcart) and I believe has affected our phone order sales negatively since migrating to Shopify.  Phone calls take much longer and the CS rep is not able to suggest additional items effectively.  Very disappointing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 1

Hopefully. Waiting for the best answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

What is your wish list for this feature?  (beyond what I have suggested)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 1

Something about this:

Buttons: "QUANTITY" box, "ADD" button, and "SOLD OUT" button

I posted it as well.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Buttons-quot-QUANTITY-quot-box-quot-ADD-quot-button-a...

0 Likes