Photo id

Highlighted
1 0 0

I cannot upload driving license. No upload button. I have not received request before but this has to be done by 27th June!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I have just finished an online chat about a very similar issue. I uploaded my photo id when I had the banner on my home page asking me to verify my identity & a message in the top right of screen in home page messages. I just clicked on the verify and it takes you to an upload document page  and you have drop down menu which states passport, driving licence or other. I clicked on passport then choose file (which was a saved document in jpg format) then submit button. Please consider going to live chat in support as they really helped me & also you can upload a file if you go to your store Shopify Admin by going to Settings and then Files and then upload. The support chat can then look at those ID documents and help you. I hope this works and good luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3063 229 499

Hi @Andreasflowers,

Nick here from Shopify. 

That does sound very strange. Just to make sure you are logged in as the Account Owner (AO) as this will only show on that store profile. Once you are signed in as the AO, it should display in a pink text box saying the following:

"To continue using Shopify Payments, you need to submit your photo ID by Jun 27 at (said time) in order to verify your identity." Then there should be a button which says "Submit Document" where you click to add the picture of your ID. 

Let me know if you can't see it again and if you can't we'll take a closer look. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes