Pick Up In Store

mrskasses
4 0 0

We have 2 store locations.

We offer free delivery country wide on orders over $100.  If someone buys online and the order is less than $100 , shipping is $15.00.

If someone wants to buy online and pickup in store and the value is less than $100 , Shopify will still charge the customer $15.00. 

How can I change the system so it won't charge the customer the $15.00 and the customer can collect it in store ?

0 Likes
Summer
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 4 4

Hey, @mrskasses!

This is Summer from the Social Care team at Shopify. I understand you want to offer free shipping for orders over $100 as well as local pickup, but keep the $15 charge for orders shipped under $100. I would love to help you out with this. Have you enabled the native local pickup feature? If you haven't yet, I would recommend setting up this feature.

Before you activate the local pickup feature please make sure your store is eligible. You may find the requirements below:

If your store is eligible you may go through the following steps to activate local pickup:

1. Log into your Shopify Admin.
  2. Go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.
  3. Under Local pickup, click Manage beside the location that you want to enable. If you have several locations, then click Show more to display all your locations. You must have a location set up already before you can select it. 

4. Select This location offers local pickup.
  5. Under Information at checkout, change the settings to meet your needs.
  6. Optional: Under Order ready for pickup notification, enter pickup instructions for customers.
  7. Click Save.

These steps will enable free local pickup in your store. To learn more about the local pickup feature, you can visit this guide.

How is your pickup currently set up? If it's part of your shipping profile rates, it's best to remove them if you're now using the feature explained above. If you're not sure how to remove the old settings, you can use this guide on editing shipping rates.

Should you have any questions about the process, please feel free to respond here and we will help you out further.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
mrskasses
4 0 0
Thank you for your reply.

Are you able to look into this for me if I give you access ? I am more
than happy to pay yuo for the service .
0 Likes
Summer
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 4 4

My pleasure, @mrskasses!

How did you go with following the steps suggested in the previous post? Were you able to activate the local pickup feature? If you still need assistance with this and would like us to access your account, please feel free to contact us through our alternative support channels. We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, however we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes