Pick up at store issue.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

We do NOT have "Pick Up at Store" enabled

However, we have an issue with the checkout when customers use Apple Pay. By default and only God knows why, there is a pick up at store option (how come??). Anyway it is driving us mad. We do not offer Local pickup especially now with Covid19. It generates confusion and every day we need to reply emails over emails to explain that this is not possible. 

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issue and hopefully Shopify will come up with a solution. Ta 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Strange I'm having the opposite happen. I need my Apple Pay customers to be able to select our only shipping option OR pickup in store and all they're being offered at checkout is our shipping option and not pickup. Any advice since we can't currently reach customer support right now would be great so we're not having to double up on the "pick up" option and make the system more confusing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
124 12 23

Hi, @Davide_Angelett!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community.

As you haven't linked your store, I was unable to test this for you, so I will walk you through some of the possible reasons you're seeing pickup options for payments with Apple Pay.

Jump into Settings > Shipping and Delivery and scroll down to the Local Pickup section. Make sure the location there says "Does not offer pickup". If it doesn't, click into it, and make sure you turn it off. If it is off, head to "manage rates" at the top of the shipping page, and just make sure no pickup options are selected in any of your zones.

If the above doesn't resolve the problem, please reply to this thread with a screenshot of the pickup option you see when paying with Apple Pay, and a link to your store so I can test it out for you.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes