Pick up only for one product

Highlighted
1 0 0

Ok so I'm really struggling with a shipping issue. 

I have one product that it cannot ship, it is far too expensive. 

So all my products are set to pick up only. this means i'm missing out on national sales. 

how do I set up shipping for everything else, but make sure this one item does not offer shipping, especially if its added to a cart with a shipped item?

thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Montecarlo 

You should be able to manually adjust shipping for each item in your settings under "Shipping & Delivery". If you are having difficulty doing this from here let me know and I am more than happy to go into your store and adjust it for you. 

Best,

Raquel

If you found my reply helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
 Feel free to email me at rockie@y2k.ai 
Raquel Marie: Shopify Development & Conversion Expert | Shopify Theme Customization & Development | Shopify Design | Conversion Design

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
71 2 2

Hi

You would set up a new shipping profile for example:

Pick up only - here you would add the products that cannot be shipped and do not add any shipping zones/rates to it so checkout won't allow shipping.

Then under "General Shipping Rates" you define what zones and rates you want all other products that are not listed under your custom pickup only profile to be shipped by. These products will then show the shipping option during checkout and the customer will be shown shipping costs based on what you have set under shipping rate.

Check out this tutorial: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/shipping-profiles

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes