Pick up option

Excursionist
39 0 15

@Thomas_Lang1 wrote:

Allright, for this to work you will need to have the shipping carrier service enabled, if you have shopify basic or advanced you need to switch to a yearly plan (and get a 10% discount) other plans have it enabled by default. would this be something you would consider to get this working?

Is that the same as "enable third-party calculated rates at checkout" on the admin/settings/shipping page?  We're on the middle-tier plan between Basic and Advanced, called just "Shopify".  When I look at changing the same plan to yearly, I see no mention of the above feature being included.  I see it only mentioned for the Advanced plan which we're definitely not switching to.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

@samZapiet wrote:

Hey Guys,

Sam from the Store Pickup + Local Delivery app here! Let me know if you need any help!

Thanks,

Sam

Hello Sam,

In all honesty, I think $29/month for the basic functionality offered by this app is much too expensive.

I wish you guys would rethink your pricing because I would use the app if it was much less expensive. I just can't justify paying that much for a super basic app when you can get a Photoshop subscription for $10/month. Most of my clients have months go by where they don't sell a single product to a local customer. If they sell to a local customer... it's very rare.  I feel you guys are marketing your app as if every Shopify store is a local delivery powerhouse which certainly isn't the majority of Shopify users. Maybe you could offer a better pricing scheme for stores that have very few local delivery orders and then charge more for stores that operate like a pizza delivery chain.

For people using the $29 Shopify account, you're essentially doubling their cost to add a simple 'local pickup' option at checkout. That's just plain crazy! I'm not trying to be mean but the pricing just doesn't make any sense.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2

@samZapiet wrote:

Hey Guys,

Sam from the Store Pickup + Local Delivery app here! Let me know if you need any help!

Thanks,

Sam

Hello Sam,

In all honesty, I think $29/month for the basic functionality offered by this app is much too expensive.

I wish you guys would rethink your pricing because I would use the app if it was much less expensive. I just can't justify paying that much for a super basic app when you can get a Photoshop subscription for $10/month. Most of my clients have months go by where they don't sell a single product to a local customer. If they sell to a local customer... it's very rare.  I feel you guys are marketing your app as if every Shopify store is a local delivery powerhouse which certainly isn't the majority of Shopify users. Maybe you could offer a better pricing scheme for stores that have very few local delivery orders and then charge more for stores that operate like a pizza delivery chain.

For people using the $29 Shopify account, you're essentially doubling their cost to add a simple 'local pickup' option at checkout. That's just plain crazy! I'm not trying to be mean but the pricing just doesn't make any sense.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
123 4 12
Sorry for the late reply, I did not get a notification.

It is not listed as a feature but when you switch to yearly you can request Shopify to unlock the carrier service API (or you ask what your options are first and they offer you:
- a monthly extra fee,
- or get it free if you switch to yearly plan
0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 1

@Thomas_Lang1  your app looks amazing.I am not figure out how to insert cart with products and where to give shipping details.Can you tell me about dat

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
123 4 12
Hi Ra3 thanks! When you add the block to the product form tag in the liquid file it will add the selected pickup as a lone item property for each product.

When all items in the cart have a pickup option selected the shipping hook will add a free shipping option

You can try it free for 14days let me know if you need any help setting it up
0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 1
I want to try this app.Explain me in detail.i need your assistance.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Thomas 

where is your app? I can't find your company, is the pick up app ready for subscription?

@Thomas_Lang1 wrote:
Hi Ra3 thanks! When you add the block to the product form tag in the liquid file it will add the selected pickup as a lone item property for each product.

When all items in the cart have a pickup option selected the shipping hook will add a free shipping option

You can try it free for 14days let me know if you need any help setting it up

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
123 4 12
0 Likes
17 0 0

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to get a different fulfillment email sent to customers based on the chosen shipping method?

0 Likes