Pick up option

Highlighted
2 0 0
Is this an option available to Shopify plus only? I can’t see the pick up option in my shipping settings.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

No need to spam, mate :)
A quick search reveals that the option you're interested has some requirements. Check the documentation link for further details.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

It's years later but I know that this is a relevant issue now.  I have scoured these boards searching for a solution and not found one that isn't expensive and fit my needs.  So here's my situation and here's how I solved it for free.  

We deliver fish to drop sites - customers' homes/driveways who have agreed to be a pickup site for their neighbors.  We want the customer to select their location NOT have it depends on inventory or zip code.  So here's what I did...

I used liquid code from this post 'How Did You Hear About Us' and changed the pull down menu title to 'Select Your Pickup Location.  It worked.  I didn't bother changing the code within for the 'hear-about-us' - I tried to but I am not facile with coding and know I would screw it up.  And it worked!  Just follow the directions in this post https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-ask-how-customers-heard-about-your-store.

Here's the two changes you make from the post's directions:  In the snippet you create that you get from Github, change the following lines

• <label for="how-did-you-hear-about-us">How did you hear about us?</label>    change what I've written in red to Select Your Pickup Site
  • alert("Please tell us how you heard about us.");   change what I've written in red to Select Your Pickup Site

Hope this helps!

0 Likes