Picking a Plan

Highlighted
4 0 0

Does the Basics plan include analytics? I only saw it on the $79 and $299 monthly plans. Also, is there not a number to contact a support team member? The only option ever given is to go on this discussion board. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Yes, Basics plan include analytics.  

You may visit : https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/questions  for support.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 79 109

Hi, @alondrag37,

Hank here from Shopify. Really great question!

I can confirm that the basic plan does indeed contain analytics, just each plan has access to a different range of the reports. 

This document shows you the difference in the analytics per plan and gives a comparison breakdown. For ease of access, I will share a screenshot for you below!

18-32-dtzqz-cbag0

Depending on what report your store would need access to, would depend on what plan you would go for but there would certainly be a list of analytics available on the basic plan.

Then with regard to your query regarding how to contact Shopify, you can do so through the community forum as you did previously, or for live support, you can reach out to the team here.

To further assist you, I have made a short video showing how to reach the live chat teams which I will share here.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best,

Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @alondrag37 

The Basics plan includes analytics. You can find more detail about the Shopify Basic Plan as well as others here: Shopify Pricing Plans: How To Choose The Right Plans For Your Store.

You can get the Shopify support here.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes