Pickup at location not display at checkout

Highlighted
1 0 1

I want to be able for customer to pickup order at the location (store), only this means no shipping option.  after i have set location for pickup and select pickup option under shipping setting. however, still have no pick up option display under checkout page. need some advice Please

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Only one of my locations are displaying at the checkout.  I have 3 locations.  Did you find out how to fix this?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I have the same issue. Have 2 locations in the store both set up for In store pick up and Local delivery.
Pick up locations are not displayed on the checkout, only the location set as Default is displayed.
Any solutions?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Me too, only 1 of 2 locations is showing in check-out. What is the solution here?

BR
Nicolas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

If it helps anyone: In our case it was a problem with a product not being in stock or not even available in the second location. When that happens, the second location is not shown as an option at check-out. In our case the problem was caused by the "Order & Product Fee" App by Margeworx, which creates virtual products (deposit for beverages in our case) when checking out. Unfortunately, the app doesn't support more than one location and the virtual product will always be available only for the default location.

HTH, Nicolas

0 Likes