Pickup in store - order confirmation

LiviaRangel
1 0 0

Hi Shopify team,

I'm having a problem with the email notification of an in-store pickup order.

I've added the condition to display different texts when picking up from store versus shipping delivery. However, it does not display the text for in-store pickup. I performed a test to display the content of the variable "order.pickup_in_store", but the variable returns empty, while the variable "requires_shipping" displays "true" (images attached).

Could you please help me? 

{% capture email_title %}Are you ready to dress in happiness?!{% endcapture %}

{% capture email_body %}{% if requires_shipping %}Oi, tudo bem, {{billing_address.first_name}}? I'm writing to let you know that the order {{name}} is being prepared by our team. <br>You’ll have the chance to wear your new fave very soon, so stay tuned to your email account to track and love it!

<br>All items tagged as FINAL SALE can not be exchanged or returned, ok? <br>If you need help, please reach out to <a href="mailto:{{shop.email}}?subject = Order {{ order_name }}&body = Question about my order">{{shop.email}}</a> and we'll be more than happy to help.{% endif %}

{% if order.pickup_in_store %}Oi, tudo bem, {{billing_address.first_name}}? I'm writing to let you know that the order {{name}} is being prepared by our team. <br>You’ll have the chance to wear your new fave very soon. We will let you know when your order is ready to pick up.

<br>All items tagged as FINAL SALE can not be exchanged or returned, ok? <br>If you need help, please reach out to <a href="mailto:{{shop.email}}?subject = Order {{ order_name }}&body = Question about my order">{{shop.email}}</a> and we'll be more than happy to help.{% endif %}{% endcapture %}

0 Likes