Pictures in Product Description isn't loading

Highlighted
8 0 0

I just finished my website and went live and I'm focusing on mobile users but when I go on my website on my phone the pictures in the product description are not loading. I haven't seen anyone else with this issue because I can't seem to find anyone that has talked about it.

My friend also accessed it on her phone and it's the same case (there's an example down below)

my website is www.happypicatso.com, if you access it on mobile and access it on desktop you'll know what I'm talking about.

Not only that, but in some slots it replaced my original pictures with the 2nd picture from the product for some reason and the rest are blanks. 

I tried to put in a html for product reviews earlier, and I think I may have screwed with the code or something? HELP!

Example:

architecture-beautiful-exterior-family-house.jpgimage.jpgsurprised.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
685 101 217

I'd say you have another more fundamental issue (assuming this is the right URL), that may be  the root cause of this.

Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 10.29.44.png

I'd check you have definitely set up your domain DNS settings properly https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/domains/add-a-domain/using-existing-domains/connecting-domains and that you have it all setup right in Shopify.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
685 101 217

Just checked further, your A record is 23.227.38.32 it should be 23.227.38.65

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
I’m sorry I’m new to Shopify. What’s an A record?
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
Sorry! Perhaps this will actually show my website! I typed wrong.

https://happypicatso.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
685 101 217

Ok - how did you set up your domain name, did you get it from a 3rd party or did you buy it via Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
I got it on GoDaddy.com

I also got a professional email from Zoho (it asked me for my domain)

Do you see my website now? thank you for your replies so far!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
685 101 217

Yes I can see your site now and it looks ok to me. Give me a minute and i'll check it on a standard mobile.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
Thank you!

I don’t know what’s going on with the pictures, it’s fine on desktop view but on mobile it’s not showing.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
685 101 217

OK I can see the same problem on my mobile. Not sure what's causing it, without knowing how you've added them etc. My first guess though would be this:

I'm guessing you copy and pasted the content into your site from somewhere and inadvertently took a load of HTML with you?

- Go to the product in Shopify Admin

- In the Product description area, switch to code view (looks like this <> and is in top right of the product description area, says 'show HTML' when you roll over it)

- Have a look to see if there is a load of HTML in there (like <Div>, </span> etc.)

- If so you need to remove it

0 Likes