Pinterest Buy Button Not Working or even giving the option to buy

Tourist
17 0 2

I have been trying to connect my store to my pintrest for a few weeks now, whith the buyable buttons nd all. For spme reason this isnt working at all. When i go to my pintrest profile I can see the option where it says to "Pins you can shop" and the blue button that says shop, but when i click it nothing comes up, no products from my store its just a blank page.

I really need this fixed because I am sure i am losing out on sales becsue people cant actually shop my shop from pinterest itself. I have fixed all the "Errors" the pinterest app from shopify tells me to fix like pattern, style, size and material but still it doesnt work.

D.H.C
0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
272 1 19

Hi Damany, 

Stephanie here from Shopify's Guru Team!

Pinterest buyable pins are only visible on the Android and iOS Pinterest app.

Here's our help doc on the Pinterest sales channel for your reference - https://help.shopify.com/manual/sell-online/pinterest

If you're still unable to view your buyable pins through the app, please reach out to support@shopify.com, start a live chat or give us a call and we can dig deeper into this for you :) 

-Stephanie

Stephanie | Shopify Support
0 Likes
3 0 0

Damany

I was searching for awhile and found this thread.  We have the exact same problem where the "Pins you can shop" pulls up a blank page for us as well with no products.  The reply from Stephanie is incorrect because you can see Buyable pins on the Desktop. 

I visited your site and can see that you got the Pinterest Shop board to work for you...how did you manage to fix that?  Your help greatly appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 2

You have to go to the pinterest website itself and talk to them personally in the trouble shooting section and they have a box where you can leave a specific question about your problem and they fix it. It takes a little time for all your items to upload completely Probably  4 or 5 days to finish 

D.H.C
0 Likes