Please HELP with billing refund!

TTurner0418
3 0 0

You can I would like some assistance in getting a refund of the subscription fee. Accidentally forgot to cancel with all of the chaos of Christmas and shopping and stress. I apologize, but I have no further plans for any ECommerce store at all. My store has been closed within 72 hours of the in voice, and my email adresses Tiffany turner0418@gmail.com store name is Treasure Box Junkie

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1209 107 129

Hi @TTurner0418,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

I'm sorry to hear that you've close your store. How have you found the platform so far? 

Are you still able to view your store online? If so, then it would appear that your store hasn't been closed as of yet. If you would like to share your store's .myshopify.com URL I'd be happy to double-check with you too. To close your store, please sign into your account and then select Settings > Plans and permissions > Sell/Close my store > Close my store as shown in this guide. Once closed, you should receive a confirmation email. 

While our support can never guarantee a refund without looking at an account in full, once you close the store I'd be happy to take a closer look. As well, if you would like to backup your store's data to another device before closing the account then you can do so as shown here

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
TTurner0418
3 0 0

https://treasureboxjunkie.myshopify.com/admin

I'm sorry ive had a family emergency And wasnt able to check back with my post or email. Above is my url....I never even opened the store. Thanks for your assistance.
Tiffany Turner 
0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1209 107 129

Hi @TTurner0418,

Thanks for getting back to me and for sharing the URL. Not to worry, we will get this sorted for you as soon as possible. 

It looks like the account is still active. Can you close the account as mentioned above? Shopify staff can not close the account directly so once you have completed this step, please let me know and I'll be able to review the account. This guide will also help! 

Many thanks, 

0 Likes
TTurner0418
3 0 0

I'm unable to close the store because it gives me an error message saying that I'm prepaid until February 21st and then the next sceen says can't process payment due to insufficient fund so I can't close the store and I need help because it's trying to charge me again. I've attached screenshots.

Screenshot_20210122-125335_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210122-125408_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1209 107 129

Hi @TTurner0418,

Thanks for letting me know! 

Going by the screenshot and your description, it appears as though a Jan - Feb invoice was already issued before you tried to close and so the system is trying to process payment for the invoice before you can close it. Not to worry, I'll contact by email privately now to help authenticate the account and help close the account with you. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

0 Likes