Please Help! I am still charged Fee threshold after I have closed my store.

Solved
Glowlunux
2 0 0

Hello, my store is currently closed and inactive already. But I am still charged fee threshold. Please help, thank you. 

Could I also check that there should not be any charges once a store is inactive?

0 Likes
Glowlunux
2 0 0

I have not made any sales and transactions on this store previously as well. 

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1171 154 191

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Glowlunux. Sorry to hear that! And sorry to see you've decided to leave Shopify. How long ago did you close your store? Is there a particular reason you've chosen not to continue with your online business?

Billing thresholds are dollar values that trigger billing whenever the cost of your account activity exceeds its threshold amount. Threshold billing does not include our monthly subscription fee, and so can be due to charges coming from things like third party apps, shipping labels, domains or paid themes. All threshold amounts and charges are found within the admin by going to ‘Settings > Billing’, and you read more about it all in the Help Doc for About billing thresholds.

However, that being said, a closed account should not be accumulating any threshold activity. Therefore, we’d like to look further into this for you. We’ll need to access your account in order to do so. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center here to create a support request. 

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes