Please Help! Plan and Pricing Confusion

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I have two Shopify stores. Both are on the pause programs, I'd like to close one down without having to wait for it to upgrade to the 'pause and build' to pay $9 and then having to cancel it later. 

I'd like to upgrade the second store from the pause program to 'pause and build' please guide me as to how I can possibly do that. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
68 5 20

Hi @Farazahmedsheik ,

You can refer to this document https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-close-store 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!

Are you looking for a data migration solution? LitExtension team is here to help you out!
Contact us: litextension.com
FREE DEMO: https://cm.litextension.com/login
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 35 108

Great question, @Farazahmedsheik!

I can walk you through the process of closing the first store here:

1. Go to the Settings in your stores Admin sidebar.
2. Next, go to Plans and permissions
3. From there, scroll down to "Pause or Cancel Store".
4. Go to "want to close your store?" and click "Close my Store"
5. Enter your password to complete the process.

For the second store, if you want to change the plan to Pause and Build, you can go to the same section where you close the store and instead select 'Pause and Build' here:

21-33-0jkkv-914z0

Let me know how you get on!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for the prompt response, but please try to understand my question. My store is on pause, so it doesn't take me to the settings page, which is frustrating. It takes me here!

Store.JPG

I don't want to select a plan and pay $30 just to close the store minutes later.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 35 108

Ah, I see! Thank you so much for clarifying. If you'd rather not go the route of reopening the store to close it yourself, I can ask our Account Integrity team to review the account and close it on your behalf. I'll just need to authenticate you as the account owner first.

I've reached out to the email address linked to your Community Forums account here, would you be able to reply to that email? If you can, I'll be able to authenticate you as the account owner so I can look into this issue for you. You should see my email in your inbox under ticket #19204210. If you can reply to that email, we can get started!

Speak soon!

AvaSocial Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes