Please Help

Solved
Harisankar
1 0 0

my shop was frozen because of an unpaid bill. When I want to re-open the shop it tells me to chose a plan, I chose the 29 dollar plan and when I  click on start plan, it says "Payment couldn't be processed". It doesn't even allow me to fill in my bank details or to login to Paypal. 

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2570 337 524

This is an accepted solution.

@Harisankar 

I'd recommend trying a different browser, or device to see if that will allow you to successfully process the payment and/or login to Paypal. If you continue to have issues after trying a different browser or device, you can select the option to change your plan. This will allow you to enter the information for a different credit card. If you do not wish to try a different credit card, or you're still having trouble, you'll want to reach out to Shopify Support for further assistance. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes