Please Refund my shopify Intlmask

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello there, so I was charged today. 7/5/2020. I was charged 31 dollars (29 for the plan and extra for tax) but I did not want to pay monthly because I was just testing shopify and creating a store temporarily.

Thus I was shock when I review my credit card payment and found 31 dollars has gone. I immediately close myshopify account.

my shop address:  intlmask.myshopify.com, I closed it

I just closed my account and I read the Terms of Service and I saw that there is no refund policy but is there any way I could get a refund? I really need that money and I was just using this shopify store as test to get better understanding how E-commerce works

Can you reverse the bill and contact me urgently, shop name: intlmask, if you can refund to me, I will be very glad to hear that, sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
760 64 90

Hi @Lawrencetr,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us and for letting us know. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've closed your store! How was your experience using the Shopify platform? If there's any feedback you could provide I'd be happy to pass this along! 

It sounds as though you signed up for a plan while on a free trial and your free trial ended on the 5th of July so you were charged. An invoice would normally be issued early in the morning, so it's likely that the charge had already taken place before you closed the store. While I can't guarantee a refund, I will email you directly now to help authenticate the account and so I can review everything in full. 

Just so you know if you decide to re-open the store again at a later stage, we do offer a $9 dormant/paused plan which might suit you better if you are not ready to launch the store. More information can be found in this guide if you would like to take a look or you're more than welcome to create a new store by signing up for another 14-day free trial if you would prefer. 

Please keep an eye out for my email and if there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help! 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes