Please help! How can I renew deleted paid theme?

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

I paid and downloaded the Atlantic them from Pixel Union in Feb 2019.

My activity on Shopify has been minimal, but after losing my job I've decided to start developing an online store once again.

After looking through my account I noticed that the Atlantic theme had gone. I'm not blaming Shopify and think I must of deleted by mistake some months ago.

In short, I'd like to retrieve the Atlantic theme and begin building my shop (I've contacted Pixel Union but they have pointed me Shopify for further advice).

Does anyone have any advice or instruction on how I can sort this problem out?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Stephen 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @stephen_73 

Thanks for reaching out. If you purchased the theme from the Shopify theme store, you should be able to login to your account on the Shopify App Store, find the Atlantic theme and click Add latest theme version. This will allow you to re-download the most recent version of the theme. Keep in mind, if you wish to use the theme on another account, it would need to be purchased again and registered for the new shop.

Warm regards!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the reply.

I purchased the Atlantic theme from the same account.
Unfortunately your instructions didn't work.

I've tried to access the receipt on Shopify via the original email receipt I received when purchased.
But I get directed to a fault page.

If you can please look into this as I'd like to use the theme.

Thank you

Stephen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @stephen_73 !

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this. We'll need to get you authenticated so we can look into the billing information, confirm purchase etc. I'll be sending you an email to the address you have listed with your Shopify Community account shortly.

Talk to you soon!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for looking into the matter.
Much appreciated.

Atlantic was purchased on: 9th Feb 2019
Order number: 59971102

I also purchased Cascade theme to test out.

My shop address: 
https://zafum.myshopify.com/

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 16.02.28.pngScreenshot 2020-11-04 at 16.02.58.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @stephen_73 !

Thanks for getting back to me with all of this information and responding via email. It makes troubleshooting quite easy on me. I do however want to express caution on leaving this information to sit publicly, so I'd probably recommend deleting the post or editing it to remove any personal information you don't want publicly available. I'll be reaching back out to you via email shortly to follow up.

Warm regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for forwarding the instructions to download the Atlantic theme and reinstall into my new account.

I successfully downloaded the theme from the old account
Chose a payment plan

But after a short time I couldn't access the account page and was shown a message (see attached).
Now I can no longer access the old account even though I'd just paid $29 (see attached receipt).

I don't know why I can't access the old account even though I'd reactivated and started paying for it?

I'm currently paying for a shopify store that I can't access??

Thanks
Steve

Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 15.46.49.pngScreenshot 2020-11-12 at 15.54.23.pngScreenshot 2020-11-12 at 15.54.33.pngScreenshot 2020-11-12 at 15.54.39.pngScreenshot 2020-11-12 at 15.54.46.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @stephen_73 !

Thanks for reaching back out! Which account are you unable to access? If it's the first/original account, that's no problem as long as you've already downloaded the original theme you were trying to get access to. I'm not really able to publicly discuss account details so if you wouldn't mind just getting back to me via our email thread we can continue our authenticated interaction there and determine which accounts are and are not open at the moment to make sure we've got our bases covered. 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

0 Likes