[Please help!] I got cheated by a fake store selling masks

2 0 0

Hi Shopify community,

I'm new to this community. I'm in NYC and came across this store commercial on Instagram selling surgical masks. The store name is "Global Safety Masks". I hesitated to order but saw the website well-designed. I placed an order for 2 boxes of masks. The order confirmation was as below. However, later I realized it might be fake because they did not send me any shipping information (tracking number). I emailed them and they asked me to wait as "it takes 7-14 working days". Today, I clicked the store link again and the store disappeared. It only leads me to a Shopify link. I wonder if anyone can help me how to make a complaint about fake store or get the money back (which looks impossible now). Thank you and hope everyone stay safe.

Global Safety MaskOrder #2643
Thank you for your purchase!

Hi Xiacyl, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order
or Visit our store
Order summary
GSM Medical & Disposable Mouth Masks × 2

$57.98

Subtotal

$57.98

Shipping

$9.00

Taxes

$0.00

Total

$66.98 USD

This is their reply regarding my inquiry for delivery:

Hi, we have already shipped your order. We are shipping all orders with express shipping to deliver the products as soon as possible to the recipients. Express shipping will take 7-14 work days. Thank you for your understanding.we will send you the tracking code as soon as we receive it.

This is their email: globalsafetymask@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I heard my friend had same experience... sigh

0 Likes