Solved

Please help! Unable to establish a secure connection with Shopify and its Apps (Printful)

Crazeee8
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi there!!

I've been trying to access the backend of my store for the last hour on my phone and Mac, and I've been unable to. The website was accessible a few hours ago and now that an order has come in, I can't seem to get to it. It opens fine for customers but it won't open for the admin view. It says Safari can't open the page https://nxiba-oku.shopify.com because safari can't establish a secure connection to the server. I can't see my orders, customers or even access the apps connected to my shop, which makes it hard to check on my orders. 

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solution (1)
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Crazeee8 ,

If you feel that we have solved your problem, we would very much appreciate if you could mark our reply as an accepted solution.

Many thanks,
Digital Artisans 

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @Crazeee8 !

Clearing your cache and trying to access the admin from your custom URL. This would look like yourstorename.myshopify.com/admin, Then enter the corresponding email address and password.

Access your store backend from Mozilla firefox or google chrome.

If that's still not working, reach out to support directly! Send an email to support@shopify.com.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Crazeee8 ,

If you feel that we have solved your problem, we would very much appreciate if you could mark our reply as an accepted solution.

Many thanks,
Digital Artisans