One of the customers reported that he was not able to check out and tried three times. I reviewed the recorded sessions through the 'Replay Live Session Recordings' and sure enough I saw a bunch of frustrated shoppers. Here are my observations:
- The cart seems to be showing 0 items and users cannot change that
- When pressing 'checkout' the cart goes to 404 page
- This happens with 'add to cart' and 'Buy Now' options.
- Some transactions still come through
- I was not able to reproduce, and neither was Shopify support.
I removed all Apps I could think of, compared my live theme to a good backup, and still nothing. I switched from 'Replay Live Session Recordings' to Hotjar and the recordings are showing the same issue.
The site is www.bogrendigital.com
How can I fix something I cannot reproduce?
Any idea what could be causing this?
I can see this being a pretty unnerving problem. I can't reproduce the error either I'm afraid, it all seems to work perfectly.
I've put together a custom link for you that takes customers to your checkout page with 1x Signature pack pre-loaded. At least you can email this to customers who are experiencing the issue while you get to the bottom of the problem.
Founder @ www.preproduct.io
Test and make sales for future products