Please help delete a double partner account

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello team!

I'm new to Shopify Partners since last Sunday. While providing my informations, I accidentally created 2 partner accounts linked to the same email address. It seems to be a known issue as I noticed a few other topics mentioning it.

One of those accounts has a development store and the second doesn't. Is it possible to delete the latter please ?

Many thanks in advance for this,

Antoine

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 36 58

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Ant1shepard!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand that you've created a secondary Partner Account by mistake that you now wish to delete. I'm happy to help out with this. In order to assist, I'll first need to verify you on the two Partner Accounts in question. To do so, I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account with the next steps. Please reply back to that email directly, and once I hear back we can continue to work through this together. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi There,

Could you please delete my secondary partner account, my organization also got one.

The account to remove permanently is : "William Apsulis Asmodee dev"

Thanks

Best regards

William

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 36 58

Hey, @WilliamApsulis!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and to this thread! 

I understand you've also created a duplicate Partner account by mistake. I'm happy to help out with removing this. In order to proceed, I'll need to move our conversation to email and authenticate you on the two partner accounts in question. I've just sent an email to the email address you have on file with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back to that email, and as soon as I hear back we'll be able to proceed with the next steps together. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes