Solved

Please help delete a double partner account

Ant1shepard
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello team!

I'm new to Shopify Partners since last Sunday. While providing my informations, I accidentally created 2 partner accounts linked to the same email address. It seems to be a known issue as I noticed a few other topics mentioning it.

One of those accounts has a development store and the second doesn't. Is it possible to delete the latter please ?

Many thanks in advance for this,

Antoine

Accepted Solutions (2)

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Ant1shepard!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand that you've created a secondary Partner Account by mistake that you now wish to delete. I'm happy to help out with this. In order to assist, I'll first need to verify you on the two Partner Accounts in question. To do so, I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account with the next steps. Please reply back to that email directly, and once I hear back we can continue to work through this together. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, Partners! 

I'm updating this thread as there have been some changes to how conversations that require authentication are approached. Moving forward, if you need assistance with making changes to your Partner Account, please contact our Partner Support team directly via chat, email or phone.

Here's a screenshot showing how you can access Partner Support directly through your Shopify Partner Dashboard: Partner support.jpg

Thanks everyone! 

View solution in original post

Replies 12 (12)

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @Ant1shepard!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand that you've created a secondary Partner Account by mistake that you now wish to delete. I'm happy to help out with this. In order to assist, I'll first need to verify you on the two Partner Accounts in question. To do so, I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account with the next steps. Please reply back to that email directly, and once I hear back we can continue to work through this together. 

WilliamApsulis
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi There,

Could you please delete my secondary partner account, my organization also got one.

The account to remove permanently is : "William Apsulis Asmodee dev"

Thanks

Best regards

William

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @WilliamApsulis!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and to this thread! 

I understand you've also created a duplicate Partner account by mistake. I'm happy to help out with removing this. In order to proceed, I'll need to move our conversation to email and authenticate you on the two partner accounts in question. I've just sent an email to the email address you have on file with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back to that email, and as soon as I hear back we'll be able to proceed with the next steps together. 

PTRUK
Visitor
1 0 0

Me too - could someone help me resolve this issue?

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @PTRUK!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community and to this thread. 

I can absolutely assist with this! Similar to the previous users in this thread, I've just sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. This email will contain the next steps for us to take. Please reply back to that email and we can continue to work through this together. 

trentfan
4 0 0

Me too - could someone help me resolve this issue?

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @trentfan!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community and to this thread! 

I understand you have a duplicate Partner account that you'd like some assistance with deleting. I'm happy to help out with this. I've sent and email off to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account so we can authenticate you on the Partner accounts in question. Once I hear back on that email, we can proceed with your request and take a closer look into these two accounts and closing the one you no longer need. 

NimraGauhar
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey @Ash , could you help me do the same?

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @NimraGauhar!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community and to this thread! 

I can absolutely help out with deleting a Partner Account you no longer need. I've just sent off an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back to that email directly and I will help out with the next steps once we've authenticated you on the Partner Accounts in question. 

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, Partners! 

I'm updating this thread as there have been some changes to how conversations that require authentication are approached. Moving forward, if you need assistance with making changes to your Partner Account, please contact our Partner Support team directly via chat, email or phone.

Here's a screenshot showing how you can access Partner Support directly through your Shopify Partner Dashboard: Partner support.jpg

Thanks everyone! 

prosmsapp_chris
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I have create another partner account by mistake which is attached with my main partner account so please delete my new created account which is https://partners.shopify.com/1921172

Thanks

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @prosmsapp_chris!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community and to this thread. 

If you need assistance with making changes to your Partner Account, please contact our Partner Support team directly via chat, email or phone. Here's a screenshot showing how you can access Partner Support directly through your Shopify Partner Dashboard: 

Partner support.jpg

For anyone else experiencing a similar issue, please refer to the above screenshot to get support on your Partner account. I'm going to lock this thread now, since this is not something we're able to assist with directly through the forums. Thank you!