Please help un-block my domain !!!!!

1 0 0

I already link my domain and use at shopify 3 months . One day I get this email from google , who I buy this domain .

Hi there,

Your domain jbmiimart.com was suspended due to reports of phishing/scamming activities. Please take any necessary corrective actions to remove any malicious or compromised activities on the domain. You should conduct a review of the content and infrastructure including website(s) content, application and DNS servers, and hosting and security setup. Failure to take the necessary corrective actions may result in cancellation of your domain registration or termination of your account.

Regards,

I try to contact about this and get this message from google :

Hi there,

Your domain jbmiimart.com was suspended due to reports of phishing activities. Please take any necessary corrective actions to remove any malicious or compromised activities on the domain. You should conduct a review of the content and infrastructure including website(s) content, application and DNS servers, and hosting and security setup. Failure to take the necessary corrective actions may result in cancellation of your domain registration or termination of your account.

Please note that for us to restore the domain name, you need to do the following: 

• Get a vulnerability audit from either:
    • the hosting company providing services
    • a 3rd party scanning service (from a mutually agreed vendor)
    • a self-service vulnerability scanner
  • Provide a report from one of the above that validates no vulnerabilities found, for example:
    • an "all-clear" report from the hosting company or vendor
    • an "all-clear" output from a self-service scan
    • a log from a self-service scan showing "all clear"

Thanks,

Anyone can help me resovle this error ? I try to contact shopify support but no-one can help me provide it

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello ! 

I have seen your requirement, I can help you with this. 
please add me on S_ky_pe : vishal.sanwar or email me on vishal.mage.certified01@gmail.com
So we can discuss further . 

Thanks

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

This is something quite unique which I have never seen before. Have you started a Shopify store yet? If so, could you share the URL for your store please, the domain (jbmiimart.com) above doesn't link to any Shopify store I noticed after investigating it further. Could you have linked the domain to another web hosting service also? Because the domain is not associated with Shopify at all, there would not be too much we could do from our end. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes