Please, is this for real? Almost a year and not even ONE sale?

Staff_Member
Excursionist
21 0 4

Is it possible? Almost a full year and not even ONE organic sale? I've done SEO, blogging three times a week religiously, uploading content to different social media outlooks, a working and functional website, what's going on? Is not slow, it's non-existent!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.uber-nutra.com

0 Likes
MyBrandBoost
Excursionist
30 0 6

Without more detail its hard to provide sound advice. 

It looks like you offer one product, do consumers who normally purpose this product also by other products. If I was a consumer Id rather get all of my vitamins, supplements, etc in one place, to save on shipping and time. 

If you are priced properly, which I don't know, but you should - the ads you have run are probably poorly targeted or they do not like/trust your website.

0 Likes
MaxGoodman
2 0 0

I'd also like to echo the request for more information - when you say you haven't made a single organic sale, have you made any sales otherwise? Do you have paid media or anything coming in?

Also, if I can be blunt, did you do the SEO for your website or did someone else do it? Because all I had to do was look at your homepage and it looks...kind of low-quality. There's a lot of keywords in your homepage title, there's a lot of issues with page content, and it might need some help before it starts getting more visibility in Google. I read the AHREFS blog a lot, this article might help: https://ahrefs.com/blog/ecommerce-seo/

And from there, you might need to consider alternate sales outlets. Not a lot of people are going to go to a separate website just for one product, so if you can work with someone like Amazon you might need to in order to actually get your product in front of more people's eyes.

Of course, any further information you could provide would really change these answers, as we don't know a lot of the specifics about what you've done to this point.

0 Likes
MaxGoodman
2 0 0

I'd also like to echo the request for more information - when you say you haven't made a single organic sale, have you made any sales otherwise? Do you have paid media or anything coming in?

Also, if I can be blunt, did you do the SEO for your website or did someone else do it? Because all I had to do was look at your homepage and it looks...kind of low-quality. There's a lot of keywords in your homepage title, there's a lot of issues with page content, and it might need some help before it starts getting more visibility in Google. I read the AHREFS blog a lot, this article might help: https://ahrefs.com/blog/ecommerce-seo/

And from there, you might need to consider alternate sales outlets. Not a lot of people are going to go to a separate website just for one product, so if you can work with someone like Amazon you might need to in order to actually get your product in front of more people's eyes.

Of course, any further information you could provide would really change these answers, as we don't know a lot of the specifics about what you've done to this point.

0 Likes
Ryan_Anderson
Tourist
55 0 2

Design needs a lot of work. Try not using cheesy stock images...it really takes away from people trusting your site. Good luck. 

Founder
Anjani
Tourist
137 0 1

Hello,

Examined your website & there are some really good suggestions that would like to give you.
If interested further let me know here - anjani@softgrid.in

Best Regards - Anjani  

0 Likes
Joshua_McGuire
1 0 0

My personal reaction to your site is that it's trying to educate me about that product. If I stumbled across it, I probably wouldn't even know you were selling anything and would probably just bounce.

0 Likes
geekybiz
10 0 0

my 2c:

If I were you, I'd try to go to forums / communities / subreddits where you see discussions happening for the kind of product you are offering and try to get some feedback. I'd also base what I blog about on what's generally discussed there.

The layout, look-and-feel and images can definitely be improved as well, but I'd first try to get my content right and then go after design aspects.

0 Likes
Charles_Stevens
Excursionist
74 0 8

Please delay your pop up! 

It states, and I quote "WAIT! Before you go... let's connect!" ... but I've not yet read a single word!

Doesn't look professional, does it?

And all the cheesy stock shots - the problem with them, over simply being cheesy, is that both stare out directly at me in a staring contest, making me look away.

QUESTION: do you really want me to look AWAY from your webpage?

Perhaps a question one step deeper than the one you've asked here is "Why hadn't you asked for help 10-11 months earlier?

Look at other pill popping sites and take guidance from them

0 Likes
Fouad1
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi, 

I understand you've been doing everything possible to make your site work but you've still not made any organic sale. 

I can help you out. 

I've done an in-depth analysis on your website. I used several tools plus my expertise and found a lot of things wrong with it. 

1— Your aim seem to be to market just one product. If that's the case, you're better off with just one landing page. 

2— Your overlay is just not going to help you achieve your goal. It says "Wait! Before you go...Let's connect". That doesn't send the right message. And the image there doesn't even relate to the discussion. Wrong image. Your CTA "Sign Up" is not the best. 

3— Moving on to your blog, I discovered why it's not helping you make sales. Your blog posts are not well organized. Some featured images are bigger than others. You don't have strong and attractive headlines. For example, "Love and your health, a definite guide to live happy" won't do a good job of attracting people to read the content. And the headlines are not big and bold enough. 

4— Back to your homepage. Your copy is not well written. It's screaming features. It doesn't spell out benefits. Your copy could be made more persuasive. 

5— Your keyword "Uber nutra" seem not have a lot of organic search. But I have an idea that would get you more sales if you know where to get your target audience. 

I'm an ecommerce copywriter, and I can help you fix these problems. We can still make things work. We can take advantage of the age of your site (since it's at least a year old) to make things faster. 

Let me know if you need my help. 

Fouad 

fouadulamin@gmail.com 

Specialized ecommerce copywriter here to help you make more sales. See how you can benefit: http://www.fouadatitebi.com