Please resolve the problem that the online store cannot be linked as soon as possible

6 0 0

The online store is often not displayed, and it is very inconvenient to get in touch with you. I do n’t want the robot to answer the question but cannot solve the problem. It may be that your server is out of order. It is recommended that you set up a server in China to better provide effective services. Fast service.
The error screenshot is as follows, I hope to resume normal work quickly. Thank you very much!

1111.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
668 38 78

Hi there @Enyork!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Could you check to ensure that your store's primary domain has been set and is not an expired domain?

You can do so in the Online store > Domains menu in your admin.

If you have added a custom domain that has expired or is otherwise unavailable, you can instead set your store to use its 'myshopify.com URL as the primary domain.

Let us know how this works out for you and if this alone does not alleviate the issue, please leave a link to your store here so we can check it out! 

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
6 0 0
Thank you for your reply, but it didn't solve any problems. The domain name I bind is paid and is always valid. Please help check what is the problem. https://happybuymall.myshopify.com/admin/themes The following error is still prompted: "There ’s a problem loading this page There ’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that does n’t work, visit our status page   for updates and try again later. "
0 Likes
6 0 0
Domain name access is normally available, but it is not available when logging into the background online store, and other content can be accessed. This problem also occurred 3 times before, and the time is relatively short.
0 Likes
6 0 0
Online Store “Themes、Pages、Preferences” These three menu options cannot be opened, the link fails, and the above error is prompted
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
668 38 78

Hi again @Enyork!

Thanks for that info.

Would you be using a VPN or any sort of redirection service to access your store?

I have not been able to replicate the issue you reported from my location and have been able to access those areas of your admin no problem, each time.

Let us know if you have been using a VPN or other service which masks your location to access your store.

I would also recommend you clear your browser cache after disabling any such service before trying to access your admin again.

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
6 0 0
After clearing the browser cache, I still ca n’t access it. Because Facebook cannot be accessed directly in China, I had to use the VPN tool to access the account in order to register accounts and associated accounts. I installed a VPN these two days, but I did not expect to affect the use of shopify Please help, hope to solve the problem as soon as possible, thank you very much!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
668 38 78

Hi again!

I have confirmed with our tech team here that as we are able to access your store without issue, the root cause of this is localised to your setup and is likely being caused by your use of a VPN.

If you wish to eliminate this error it would be necessary to access your admin without the use of a VPN or any such service.

While it is possible to connect to Shopify using a VPN, it can cause issues with accessing third-party channels or other issues such as the one you have shown us here.

I would advise you to log into Shopify without using a VPN if you wish to access your Shopify admin without potentially encountering this error.

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
6 0 0
Thank you for your reminder and help, and finally solved the problem by re-installing the browser, but previously you can log in to the background with 360 browser, but now it is not working, authentication is not possible, I hope the background can be compatible with more browsers. In addition, this forum sometimes does not display the page properly on the chome, the integration page is all messy, it is estimated that there are bugs, please improve
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
668 38 78

Hi again @Enyork!

Don from Shopify once again. :)

At the moment, the 360 browser is not one of the browsers supported for use with Shopify.

I would advise you to only use browsers from that list and to keep your browser up-to-date to ensure the best functionality with Shopify.

Regards,

Don

0 Likes