Plugins like printful

Highlighted
7 0 0

Any one knows of any plugins that have fitness clothing made to order?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
19 0 1

Hi,

I'm Darren, one of the Gurus here at Shopify and I'm glad to be at your service!

One of our most popular plug ins for drop shipping is the Oberlo App, this is used by a lot of merchants and pulls products from AliExpress.com and you can add them to your store with one click!

If you take a browse on Ali Express you can see that they have a vast array of products from all different industries, adn as you can see here  they have a lot of fitness/gym clothes for you to choose from and add to your store :)

If you have any trouble with that or if there's anything that you're uncertain about, don't hesitate to contact us again at any time. We're open 24/7!:)

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Darren
Customer Success Guru
Shopify

0 Likes
2 0 0

hi everyone ,this has to be the easiest way to make money I was laid off in august this year and honestly this has kept my bills paid unlimited earnings it only takes 30 seconds to sign up & you also receive a 25 dollar sign up bonus all you have to do is advertise your link once you sign up extra income plus Christmas is almost here CLICK the link below I promise you won't regret it

http://MoneyMyLife.com/?refcode=39420

0 Likes