Poor Support by Chat Team of Shopify

shashankalva
1 0 0

Shopify Chat.PNG

Hello Everyone, 

I raised a concern with Shopify Chat Support Team, but i cannot respond to their chat. No option to enter any input through the Chat option provided by Shopify.

Anyone can guide me how i can type & connect with the chat support team of Shopify.

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 39 35

Hey, @shashankalva 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community!

It looks like there may have been a browser issue preventing you from typing and responding in the open chat box. I recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies then trying again. If we don't clear our browsers regularly they hold onto old information causing issues like this to arise, i.e. they start becoming a bit confused and not working properly. Check out this guide to learn how to clear your browser's cache and cookies. If this doesn't work, I recommend using an alternative device. 

Also, from your screenshot it looks like you might be looking at how to track the success of your Facebook ads, is that right? If you haven't already, I recommend setting up a Facebook Pixel which will allow you to track customer data and behavior on your Online Store. There's more on how to do this here

I hope this helps! If you continue to run into difficulty connecting to chat with Shopify Support please let me know here. 

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes