Possible Figi fraud

Highlighted
1 0 0
I will be more appreciative if you can get back to me with the total cost of the items and quantity listed above. Like i told you in my initial email we have a personal shipping agent that will be coming for the pick up, so you don't worry about the shipping of my order as they will come for the pick up as soon as you or I notify them the package are ready for pick up. I will like to obtain a shipping quote from them and to do this i will be needing the following information:

1. Your Company Name and Address ?
2. Time the package will be ready for pick up with your convenience time and date?
3. Contact Person for the pickup arrangement ?
4. Telephone Number ?
5. Weight of the package and how many boxes are they ?
6. Total cost of order excluding shipping.

*Below is company details:-

Company Name: Glory Moon Inc.
Lot 9 Jai Hanuman Rd
Vatuwaqa, Suva,
9999, Fiji Islands

Phone: +679 632 4833

Kindly get back to me with the above requested information and also advise the type of credit card (Visa or Master Card) so i can forward the payment details now.

Hope to hearing from you soon.
Warm Regards.
Allan.

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:39 AM Jim Warren <jwarren@exergenie.com> wrote:
Allan,

Thanks for your note and yes on all three of your questions

Sincerely,
JW
Jim Warren
President
EXERGENIE® dba Team America Health & Fitness, Inc
805-777-0168
EXERGENIE.com

> On Nov 7, 2019, at 1:08 AM, Allan Aaron <allanaaron115@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi Sales,
>
> I am Allan Aaron and i will like to place an order for some items from your company to my store in Fiji Island but before we proceed i will like to ask you the below questions
>
> 1 Do you do email orders?
>
> 2. I would like my goods to be picked up by my freight forwarder?
>
> 3. Do you accept US registered credit card as mode of payment (amex,discovery,master and visa card to be precise).
>
> I will be waiting to read back from you so we can proceed.
>
> Warm regards.
> Allan.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 5

Hi, this request has red flags all over.  We actually got an identical request from Allan Aaron for a different WooCommerce/WordPress store we run.  It has the same exact email address and message so we wanted to warn you that we think it's fishy as well.

We are requesting a wire transfer for payment since that's the only way to ensure we don't give up product and risk a chargeback.  They want a LOT of big ticket items from us (we're an auto parts store). 

I guess if it's too good to be true...

Best of luck!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, thanks for posting this. We've also received a request from Allan Aaron saying he will send a forwarding company to pick up the order. I am glad I searched for the address he provided before I create the order with all the items he was requesting. 

Thanks again! 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! 

I have the same guy hitting me up for a really nice large order. Did anyone go through with a sale to him? Is he legit?

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 5

Nope, not legit.  Once we asked for payment via wire he disappeared completely.  He wanted several thousand dollars in products so I really doubt it was legit.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We've just had an identical email from a company called Glory World Mubrat Inc. I smelt a rat to start with - we make a niche product and the order was very large for a country of 900k people. Then we got an email where he wanted us to charge an extra $4975 in shipping on top of a $5000 order with a long-winded explanation of why he needed this favour doing.

I then discovered this thread (for which, thanks folks!) and that cemented it for me.

I still can't quite work out the nature of the fraud though... Is it a chargeback scam?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

we received the same email content, the same enquiry from a different email address with a different name.

0 Likes