Post office / Label question...

Tailoredsouth
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey guys.. so, I had an overwhelming amount of orders that I took to the post office the other day.. like 60 boxes. 

The post office worker to me next time I have this many, that it would be helpful for me to print out 1 additional label so they only have to scan the one label and it generates all the orders in their system. Does anyone know how or what they are talking about? Thanks. 

0 Likes
austinkreinz
8 0 0

Hi Tailoredsouth,

Your Post Office is looking for a form called "End of Day," which in logistics lingo is called a Shipment Manifest. Basically, you can print this form out and all they have to do is scan it. How to do generate this form depends on the software that you use to ship.

For example, Shipstation has the ability to generate this for each Carrier (Shipments Tab). Each carrier's process is a little different but accomplishes the same thing! If you have a specific follow-up question, I'm happy to help answer it.

I work for a fulfillment company (Atomix Logistics) so once you're fed up with driving your packages to the post office, we'd love to discuss helping you grow your business! We work with early-stage brands, provide discounted shipping rates, and same-day fulfillment so feel free to check out our site and "request a quote" at any point. You'll receive an email with details on how best to proceed! 

If it's more convenient, you can always shoot me an email at austin@atomixlogistics.com. PS once we get started we set all of our brand partners on individual slack accounts so we can communicate as quickly as possible with you 24/7!

Best of luck on your e-commerce journey!

0 Likes