Postage Issues

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

So I need help so currently I have 3 different Postage options for shipping and they run smoothly but a customer brought to my attention this morning when she adds any whoopsies/clearance items to her cart it shows no postage options. I have tried this myself and same issues website is www.whiterosewaxco.com

I need to find a fix for this ASAP, the weight of product is 30g which is what I have put on the product details and P&P weight has no minimum but max 0.2kg for the first option so these should be given that option I am loosing sales due to this issue and don't know how to resolve. It's only that collection which is doing this if you remove them from the cart you will be able to check out.

I hope this is an easy fix thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 42 82

Hi there @whiterose!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Could you give us a link to any examples of the products you mentioned here which produced no shipping rates at the checkout?

If you can give us a link to those items you included in your order and just confirm that you were using an address that is covered by your shipping profile's rates we can look into this a bit further with you.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like

Success.

Tourist
4 1 0

Hi thank you I have resolved this now it was my error instead of listing weights as grams I'd listed them as KG making products 50KG which was higher than the maximum weight allowance on my shipping options

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 42 82

Hi again @whiterose!

Don from Shopify once again. :)

Glad to hear you got that sorted and thanks for letting us know.

If you have updated your shipping or product settings it might be a good idea to clear your browser cache before testing your checkout again, as the checkout can sometimes store data from an older visit in the same browser.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes