Postal Code

Yunus1711
8 0 0

Hi,

I'm having trouble in making the 'Postal Code' field a requirement for my customers when entering their details before advancing for shipping information. The reason the Postal Code is important for my store is because I'm setting up my store for Local Delivery using the Postal Code method.

As of now, my customers can move on to the next step (shipping information) without filling the postal code which leaves them to be mentioning that the store doesn't offer delivery to their area since they have not filled the postal code field.

Can anyone please let me know how to make the Postal Code field a requirement so customers are able to receive their delivery details once they enter their right postal code.

Thanks in advance,

Yunus

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1107 74 180

Hey, @Yunus1711.

Tira here.

I can see that my colleague, Shay, has helped you in your other thread here:  How to make the Postal Code field a Mandatory?. Since your question has been addressed there, I will close this topic. Please reach out on that thread should you have additional questions or insights to add and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes