Price in crypto

tefan7410
3 0 1

I am working on site to sell my nfts but i would like to show prices in crypto to be exact in ADA instead of fiat currency. 

0 Likes
BoDestiny
2 0 0

Crypto's of inferior value should be encouraged more to alleviate the successful of transactions. my opinion though

0 Likes
tefan7410
3 0 1

as i am selling nfts i do not care about USD valuation at all

BoDestiny
2 0 0

Coins like safemoon and safemars, ElonGate should be encouraged to thrive.

0 Likes
Neironwik
1 0 0

This is the main disadvantage of cryptocurrencies. It is all because its price is never stable, and is changing constantly so it is impossible to store your money in cryptocurrencies as in a bank. It all depends on your luck because the amount of BitCoin you had at the beginning can cost more or if you are unlucky can less. This is why I think that it is worth investing in new cryptocurrencies because their starting price is small and can grow. For example, A small investment of 251€ will currently buy you 13,888 coins of Digital Yuan, then have big chances to cost more in the near future.

0 Likes
Clairevv
1 0 0

After what I have just analyzed, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile, and it is quite risky. But after the price increase over the last two weeks, I think it's been over a period of correction, and prices are starting to rise every day. I invested two weeks ago $ 1000 and already at $ 3000. Ethereum works wonders and Dogecoin)) but what will happen on May 8 with Dogecoin. I saw on crypto signals  that it is now recommended to buy as much Dogecoin as possible and it is seen that it buys a lot because it has significantly increased its value. Let's see what happens. ))

0 Likes