Why is my Shopify product pricing showing double?

nicekittty
Visitor
2 0 0

all the product pricing labels are showing two. I have no compare price. One of them is bigger and other smaller. There is also double pricing while items are in cart and cart totals.

Replies 4 (4)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @nicekittty.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that you have two product prices prices appearing and you don't have any Compare at prices set up on your store. I'd be happy to take a closer look; however, as you didn't share your store URL, I'm unable to see your store or help with identifying the issue. Could you share your store URL? Also, which theme are you using at the moment? 

Since you don't have any Compare at prices setup, then it's possible to explore removing the second price from your theme's coding. If you're using a Shopify theme and your store is subscribed to a plan, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. Our Support team would be happy to assist you with creating a customization request through live chat, email, or callback. To begin a customization request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. 

That being said, if you're using a third-party theme, then you can check with the theme developer for help with customizing your theme. If the developer doesn't offer support on customizations, then you can also consider hiring a developer to help you with this. Shopify Experts is our directory of developers, which many have experience working with third-party or custom themes, and they'll be able to help you with your theme. 

I hope this points you in the right direction! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

nicekittty
Visitor
2 0 0
Hello!

The site theme is Brooklyn
My URL:

http://www.bebisstore.ca

Thanks!
Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hello, @nicekittty.

Thank you for following up and sharing your store URL!

I've taken a look at your product and cart pages, and I can confirm the price is showing double. However, the issue does not persist in the checkout. That being said, using the inspector tool from Google Chrome, I was able to see that the issue may have been caused by a third-party app. Were there any new apps installed onto your store recently? 

Here's a screenshot from my Chrome's inspector tool:

09-29-80csr-35ozy

If you're not sure which app that might be causing this, our Support would be happy to take a closer look for you - our Support team will be able to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. 

I've also taken the opportunity to look over your shop and I think you're on the right track! Though you do have store policies in the footer; however, I think it may be beneficial to have them on your header menu as well. This way, customers can more easily find the resources they're looking for and you can add another multi-purpose drop-down menu to your store. Also, incase you weren't aware, it's possible and easy to remove the "Powered by Shopify" message in the footer. Would this be something that you're interested in?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @nicekittty

Please take a screenshot or link of your problem. So I will check and provide a solution here.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify