Price visibility homepage Boundless

6 0 0

Hi,

I am using the Boundless theme for my new website. On the mobile version it shows the prices of my products on the homepage but on the desktop page it does not. How can I enable this on the desktop as well? 

Error boundless.PNG This is what I want

Error boundless.2.PNGThis is how it is now

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Social Care Team here at Shopify.

I'd be more than happy to clear the air. On the Boundless theme, the desktop doesn't have the prices for the products right under the names because they are set as an overlay over the image when you hover over the image.

Rather than having the price below the item the price will sit over the image like this.

2019-12-r1qo4-gk5c3

If you would prefer that it not be set up that way then I suggest that you try one of our other themes. One of my favorite Shopify themes to use is the Brooklyn theme and it has the prices below the images like you're wanting. Some other options to take a look at would be the Narrative or the Debut theme. 

Please let me know if you have any more questions or if you need more assistance.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
665 170 199

Hi, @shariciana ,

This is Evita from On The Map.

Can you add your store URL?

Best, Evita

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Dallas,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Is it not possible in any way to get the price underneath the pictures? 

Perhaps by making a change to the code?

This theme is exactly what I want, the other themes not so much, and this is the only thing that is bothering me.

Please let me know, thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

Ok, so I have spoken with my themes team and they said that this is something that they should be able to do for you since it is a Shopify theme. When you start a store, use a Shopify theme and purchase a plan you are eligible for 60 mins of free design time. This adjustment can be done within that 60 mins of design time, but they did let me know that it will take up most of that 60 mins. 

Is this something you would like me to do for you? Is this an adjustment I should send up to the themes team? 

If you would rather save that time for something else then you could reach out to the Shopify Experts who should be able to get this set up for you as well. 

Please let me know what option you would prefer. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi @OTM @Dallas My store's url is https://goodfellastore.com/. What would be preferable? Use up the 60 mins or pay an expert?

I have another query as well, I want to change the product page and have it look like this:

https://clandebanlieue.com/product/22-drop-banlieue-full-zip-tracksuit-dark-grey-turquoise/

So smaller pictures and a click-through to get through all of the photos which are shown underneath.

I am willing to pay so please let me know which task I could let the expert do and which task the themes admin?

Thanks 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

In order to get both of the customization requests that you are looking for you're essentially rebuilding major parts of your theme. These are adjustments that are totally possible to do, but the themes team wouldn't be able to rebuild your product page. For that, you would have to go to a Shopify Expert. 

I do want to clarify that the product page that you are looking for is available in other themes, but in order to use the exact theme you have now with the different adjustments that you have listed in this thread, you're going to need special customizations. 

I can get the themes team to do the one customization for the home page, but it might be easier to get all of your customizations done by one expert. Then you could save your free customization time for smaller adjustments that you want down the line. 

It is totally up to you, so just let me know what you would prefer. 

0 Likes