Prices don't match on site

Highlighted
2 0 0

I just updated a listing (description only) and published it.  When I go directly to the site, it's preview price says "From $13.92" vs. the actual price.  How do I change that?  The other listings are fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 39 125

Hi, @lovewaveapparel.

My name is Tira and I'm here to help. 

It sounds like you may be looking at a collection on your store. Do you have different variants on your products, and are they different prices? If they are, then your theme will show this text to let customers know that they can expect a range of pricing when they click on your product. By default on some themes, they will show the lowest pricing on the product. 

If you would like to change this, I recommend switching your theme with one from our Theme Store. What products are you selling and what features would you need? I am happy to provide you with some suggestions.

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Tira,

I updated the product listing in Printify (and did not change the price) and then published it in Shopify. When I went to the store, it showed a different p4ice. I went back to the listing, and it shows the correct pricing. I’m baffled.

Thanks for your help.

Joe
Love Wave Apparel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 39 125

Thanks for getting back to me, @lovewaveapparel

That would definitely be confusing.

It sounds like you're using a third-party app to update your products. Does this happen only when you update the product listing in Printify? 

I'd like to take a look at this for you with our technical team to investigate. Do you have screenshots of the prices that you were seeing in your product listing and on your store? 

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes