Why does my listing preview show a different price?

lovewaveapparel
Visitor
2 0 0

I just updated a listing (description only) and published it.  When I go directly to the site, it's preview price says "From $13.92" vs. the actual price.  How do I change that?  The other listings are fine.

Replies 16 (16)

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hi, @lovewaveapparel.

My name is Tira and I'm here to help. 

It sounds like you may be looking at a collection on your store. Do you have different variants on your products, and are they different prices? If they are, then your theme will show this text to let customers know that they can expect a range of pricing when they click on your product. By default on some themes, they will show the lowest pricing on the product. 

If you would like to change this, I recommend switching your theme with one from our Theme Store. What products are you selling and what features would you need? I am happy to provide you with some suggestions.

Talk soon,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

lovewaveapparel
Visitor
2 0 0
Hi Tira,

I updated the product listing in Printify (and did not change the price) and then published it in Shopify. When I went to the store, it showed a different p4ice. I went back to the listing, and it shows the correct pricing. I’m baffled.

Thanks for your help.

Joe
Love Wave Apparel
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Thanks for getting back to me, @lovewaveapparel

That would definitely be confusing.

It sounds like you're using a third-party app to update your products. Does this happen only when you update the product listing in Printify? 

I'd like to take a look at this for you with our technical team to investigate. Do you have screenshots of the prices that you were seeing in your product listing and on your store? 

Talk soon,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

David302
Visitor
1 0 0

Halo the prices in my store are higher and rounded up from what I set in shopify.eg I set price to 9.95 usd in shopify but in store shows 13.00 usd and if I use different currency 15 aud roughly ,it’s like it’s charging me a rate to convert usd to usd .

please help.

Sarah79
Visitor
1 0 2

@Tira i'm having the same issue, looking like a lot of people are. was there a resolution? 

CasaLopezTreasu
Visitor
1 0 2

For everyone still encountering this, you have to change the price in Shopify and not Printify,  this. was. driving. me. batty.

Snugglepaws
Visitor
1 0 3

Hello, I'm also experiencing something similar to this. 

When I update my prices on the product page they are completely different and much higher on my website. Please note that I have changed suppliers so I'm not sure if that's the reason for that happening.

How can I fix this?  

nestednurseries
Visitor
1 0 4

Did you ever get a solution on this one? I am experiencing the same issue.

NicoDahl
Visitor
1 0 3

Same here, having this issue where its normal prices on Printify and much lower on Shopify

Sheany
Visitor
1 0 2

Hey @Snugglepaws  just curious to see if you got this problem resolved? I’m having the exact same problem and could use a little help 

mega-licios
Visitor
2 0 2

same here. printify syned prices onto my shopify shipping settings, but they are not the same prices provided by printify on their site directly. I reached out to printify to see if they know why this happened too. 

Majorlightner
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m having a similar issue.  I changed my prices on printify and they are not updating on Shopify.  Please help resolve this because there have been no helpful answers yet.  

MatWhite
Visitor
1 0 1

I think I found the solution, I had the same problem.

Try going in settings > Markets > Select the market you want to set the prices for > Product & Pricing

There you will be able to change your product prices. For some reason the price you set in the product listing is not updated there.

greensled
Tourist
7 0 18

I am having the same issue. Printify used to update pricing on Shopify and it no longer does. When will this be fixed?

cruisecrafts
Visitor
2 0 0

I've been playing with this for 2 hours - no joy 😞

RANDOMHACK
Visitor
1 0 0

I had same issue. Solved. 

So go to setting>market> check your market area. Go to preference, and remove ---> "

Price rounding ,Round prices up after currency conversion".  Now goto market again and you will see primary market as your country, go into that and goto products and pricing, change price it to the market you are selling,(for ex if you are sellling in US then chnage it to USD).(note: you can keep it as it because Shopify shows conversion rate to you or change it it's upto you).  save and done.