Pricing missing from collection page, after adding a sale sticker

SeeKelseyDo
2 0 0

Hi all,

I attempted to add a 'sale' sticker using the Sale Sticker by Rouker app. Somehow this caused my pricing to be missing from those items' thumbnail. When you open the actual item, the price and sale price are there. What gives? I tried to figure out the code but I'm pretty new to it all. 

I also can't remove the sticker, but I think I will just need to reupload the thumbnail photo for each.

My site is www.seekelseydo.com

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi @SeeKelseyDo 

Looks like you might of resolved this ? I can show you another way to do this sale if you like. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
SeeKelseyDo
2 0 0

Hi! I was able to replace all of the main photos, but I still am not seeing the prices on the 'Ready to Ship' items here: https://www.seekelseydo.com/collections/ready-to-ship-items 

That is where I had added a sale and the sticker to, which seems to be the cause of the missing prices.

Thanks!

Kelsey

0 Likes

Hi Kelsey 

Oh OK I must of missed that. The problem with having different apps is sometimes the coding doesn't work well with some themes. There must be some coding still in the theme. 

I'll email you some tips and suggestions for how to fix this now also. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
219 17 82

Hi @SeeKelseyDo ,

I'm new to the Shopify community, and I came across your question on adding a custom badge in your product catalogs. We have developed an app (Modemagic) that will allow you to add product stickers/badges on your catalog within seconds. Check out this app on Shopify here. We have an extensive collection of stickers/badges suiting to any need. No complex edits, no back & forth with designers. Update your store within a few minutes!

Hope this helps :) Do let me know if you need any help.

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticke...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks

Hi @SeeKelseyDo,

I am Hong from the Super Watermarks app on Shopify. Our app can help you add "sale" sticker or more and more discount sticker, flash sale. You don't need to use code, you just create campaign and our app will help you attach sticker. Find it on Shopify store or here.

Untitled-4.png

You can upload your sticker or your logo to attach to product images.

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!