Print-On-Demand (POD) Car Magnets?

Solved
2 0 0

I need to find an app that will do print on demand car magnets. Rectangle, about 9" X 4". I have a car magnet design but I can't find a way to sell it as a car magnet on Shopify. Any ideas are appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
560 36 80

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I did some digging around to see what I could find, but when it comes to rectangular car decals/magnets the options are very limited. Especially if you want them to be around 9"x7". However, I did find some sites that might be worth looking into:

The first would be to go to Cafe Press or Zazzle which both seem to have rectangular car magnets. I want to add, however, that the sizes are not exactly what you're looking for, but they are the shapes that you're looking for. I've never worked with these apps in particular however they do print on demand so that is definitely something. As for the quality, I can't really speak on that as I have never received any of their products.

The second option would be to print a larger number of stickers ahead of time and then send them to Printful where they have warehouses that will do fulfillment for you. 

I think that is an option that is really worth looking into because you have more variety for your sticker sizes and quality because you can go to a place like Sticker Mule where they have great quality stickers and magnets. After you order the products you can just send them to Printful and they will be able to allow you to still do the whole "POD" experience because they would fulfill the orders when they come in and then ship them out to your customers for you. Have you looked into that option yet?

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 0
Thanks for the info!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
560 36 80

You're very welcome! If you have any other questions at all please let me know. I'm happy to help. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes