Print Stock Labels

Highlighted
12 0 0

Can you print stock labels or is there an app that you can download?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 35 108

Hey, @VinylCraft!

Are you using Shopify POS (point of sale) to sell products in person? If so, you would need a barcode printer and software to print these labels. We would only support the Dymo LabelWriter 450 and the Dymo LabelWriter Wireless Printer when using Shopify POS. There is a Retail Barcode Labels app you can use which will allow you to design and print your own labels. There is a guide here on how to download the app, set up the barcodes and print them off! Here is a list of supported barcode label dimensions to get you started. You could also use the Dymo label software for more advanced customizations.

It's also important to note that if you are using the Shopify mobile app on an iPad, it is not possible to print barcode labels through the Retail Barcode Labels app. Instead, you can use the Dymo Connect iPad app to print barcode labels.

Let me know how you get on!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

The labels won't have barcode on, they will be name and color of the product. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 35 108

Hi, again!

Thanks for the context! For your needs, I would recommend having a look at this app: SKU Print. This app will allow you to use custom layouts that include the title, vendor, variants, price, SKU, and barcodes as well as an image or logo. This app does cost $9.99 USD per month, but there is a 5-day free trial to see if you like the app first! You can always remove the app before the end of the 5-day trial if you decide it is not for you; you would not be charged for its use if you remove it before the trial ends.

If you would rather not use an app, you could always use free editing software to manually add the information to the label, then print them out. I'd recommend pixlr.com, it is similar to Photoshop and it is easy to use.

Let me know what you think!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there,

We have developed a solution, hope you like it.  Barcode Man - label printing  

Features

- 100% drag and drop to make label size and label content.

- SKU / Variant / title / barcode / custom text.. , etc

- generate barcodes automatically.

0 Likes