Can I manage all orders centrally on Shopify with Etsy integration?

ClubVannieJ
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi.  Setting up our store which will source products from various drop shippers and Print on Demand vendors.  I want all products (we won't hold inventory initially) to flow into Shopify and then out to various sales channels (Etsy, Amazon, eBay, etc.).

Shopify has direct integrations with eBay, Amazon, and some others, but not Etsy.  I understand there are multiple Apps that will integrate Shopify with Etsy. Will I be able to manage all orders centrally on Shopify in this setup I'm proposing?

Also, will my orders move from Etsy to Shopify to Printful without manual data entry?  I'd like this whole thing to be automated.

I'm working through this but would appreciate any input to avoid pitfalls.

John

Replies 6 (6)

neha4here
Shopify Expert
22 1 19

Hi there!

You can use Etsy Marketplace Integration App to sync your Shopify store and Etsy store. This app will not only help you to sync your orders from Etsy to Shopify but also manage your inventory and products. In case you only want to manage your orders only then you can disable the management for products and inventory.

As you mentioned that you're using Printful, then yes of course, once the order will sync to your Shopify store, it will be directly synced to your Printful app. All you need to do is to set Printful as your Fulfillment Service. To set up this

1. Log in to your Shopify store
  2. Go to the Settings section -> Shipping and Delivery -> Custom Order Fulfillment
  3. Add Fulfillment service.

I hope this will help you. 

Thanks,
Neha

Neha Singh | Associate Product Manager & Marketplace Integration Expert @ CedCommerce
If you find the answer helpful, please Like.
If you need any other help or discussion, kindly Comment.
If you think you got the solution, kindly mark answer Accept As Solution.
Claire221
Excursionist
26 2 10

Absolutely! You can achieve the setup you described using the 'Ced Marketplace Integrations.' This platform serves as a dedicated hub to connect various marketplaces, including Etsy, to your Shopify store. You can choose one or many marketplaces and add the Integration(s) for those marketplaces in your Shopify. It's one of the highest-rated apps on the App Store for seamlessly integrating Shopify with multiple marketplaces.

With this solution, you'll be able to centrally manage all your orders on Shopify, even if they originate from different sales channels like Etsy, Amazon, and eBay. This means you'll have a unified order management system, streamlining your workflow.

Furthermore, this integration is fully automated and it highly flexible. As mentioned in your requirement, your orders can seamlessly move from Etsy to Shopify and then to Printful without requiring manual data entry. This automation will save you time and effort, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.

In summary, 'Ced Marketplace Integrations will enable you to connect various Print on Demand vendors to your Shopify store, manage orders centrally, and automate the entire process, making your business operations more efficient and streamlined.

banned

TracyVu
Tourist
6 0 1

You can:

In case you already have an IT team behind, so you can use a third-party app or plugin
Using supscriptions service/ tool/ service to upload monthly or manually with hassle free.
Like: LitCommerce - the easiest solution for store owners to list and sell their products on the world’s largest online marketplaces such as Amazon, Etsy, Ebay,…

LitCommerce provides a cutting-edge integration solution at the most affordable price. You can easily sell your products on world-leading marketplaces.

To eliminate human intervention, all integration stages are simplified as much as possible. With LitCommerce, you can have a hand-free integration experience with ease.

Your store is active normally during the integration process which means no sales disruption!

You can get access to a super dedicated support team through ticket, phone, live chat, and email. They are always there to help you 24/7, including on holidays.

To support the eCommerce community, the tool comes with a free plan for small businesses with full functionality and support service.

3 months of full-featured free trial helps you decide whether it’s worth using in the long run. You also have the option to upgrade or cancel your plan at any time.

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketplaces integrations.
- For consulting work inquiries, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Viet Nam

StphenGBlack
Shopify Partner
70 3 9

Hi @ClubVannieJ, you can use Etsy Marketplace Integration App or you can Activate Custom Fulfillment Service on Shopify by following these steps:

- Choose Shipping
- Click Add dropshipping service
- Click Add custom fulfillment service
- Enter service details
- Click Add fulfillment service

Hope it helps!

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

SubashGhimire
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there,

This message is a bit too late. In case you are still looking for an App to use for Shopify and Etsy integration. I recommend using Etsy Integration & Sync. This app allows you to copy all of your existing listings from Shopify to Etsy and Sync orders/inventory.

Let me know if this helps.

Kind regards,

Claire221
Excursionist
26 2 10

Absolutely! You can achieve the setup you described using the 'Ced Marketplace Integrations.' This platform serves as a dedicated hub to connect various marketplaces, including Etsy, to your Shopify store. You can choose one or many marketplaces and add the Integration(s) for those marketplaces in your Shopify. It's one of the highest-rated apps on the App Store for seamlessly integrating Shopify with multiple marketplaces.

With this solution, you'll be able to centrally manage all your orders on Shopify, even if they originate from different sales channels like Etsy, Amazon, and eBay. This means you'll have a unified order management system, streamlining your workflow.

Furthermore, this integration is fully automated and it highly flexible. As mentioned in your requirement, your orders can seamlessly move from Etsy to Shopify and then to Printful without requiring manual data entry. This automation will save you time and effort, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.

In summary, 'Ced Marketplace Integrations will enable you to connect various Print on Demand vendors to your Shopify store, manage orders centrally, and automate the entire process, making your business operations more efficient and streamlined.

banned