Printful > Shopify > Etsy

ClubVannieJ
1 0 0

Hi.  Setting up our store which will source products from various drop shippers and Print on Demand vendors.  I want all products (we won't hold inventory initially) to flow into Shopify and then out to various sales channels (Etsy, Amazon, eBay, etc.).

Shopify has direct integrations with eBay, Amazon, and some others, but not Etsy.  I understand there are multiple Apps that will integrate Shopify with Etsy. Will I be able to manage all orders centrally on Shopify in this setup I'm proposing?

Also, will my orders move from Etsy to Shopify to Printful without manual data entry?  I'd like this whole thing to be automated.

I'm working through this but would appreciate any input to avoid pitfalls.

John

0 Likes
neha4here
Shopify Expert
21 1 18

Hi there!

You can use Etsy Marketplace Integration App to sync your Shopify store and Etsy store. This app will not only help you to sync your orders from Etsy to Shopify but also manage your inventory and products. In case you only want to manage your orders only then you can disable the management for products and inventory.

As you mentioned that you're using Printful, then yes of course, once the order will sync to your Shopify store, it will be directly synced to your Printful app. All you need to do is to set Printful as your Fulfillment Service. To set up this

1. Log in to your Shopify store
  2. Go to the Settings section -> Shipping and Delivery -> Custom Order Fulfillment
  3. Add Fulfillment service.

I hope this will help you. 

Thanks,
Neha

Neha Singh | Business Analyst & Marketplace Integration Expert @ CedCommerce
If you find the answer helpful, please Like.
If you need any other help or discussion, kindly Comment.
If you think you got the solution, kindly mark answer Accept As Solution.
0 Likes