Printing On Basic Shopify Plan

I_am
2 0 0

Is it possible to have the pos print on the basic shopify plan ?

Using an android device with inbuilt printer 

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1202 103 128

Hi @I_am,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

Great question! So Shopify's POS Lite is included in our Basic, Shopify and Advanced plan as mentioned in this guide. The Shopify POS Lite plan allows a merchant to sync hardware such as a printer, so there shouldn't be a need to upgrade your Shopify subscription or POS subscription for this reason alone. There's a great comparison guide between Shopify POS Lite and Shopify POS Pro here if you would like to take a look. More info regarding the printer can be found under the 'Hardware' section in that guide or in the below screenshot: 

15-48-tlxqk-d20kf

That said, you will need to use compatible Shopify hardware to sync a printer. We offer printers through our POS hardware stores but if you are not located in either the US, UK, Canada or Ireland, then you will need to source compatible hardware from a third-party supplier instead. A list of compatible hardware can be found in this guide and our POS hardware stores can be found below: 

Have you created a Shopify store as of yet? If not, you are welcome to test our POS app features with help of a 14-day free trial. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes