Printing Up Customer Friendly Receipts

Solved
Tourist
5 0 2

When I sell a product through my store and I box it up to ship it out, I would like to be able to include a customer friendly receipt, something that looks professional, has our logo on it and is appealing to look at.  I think customers like this, I know I like receiving a receipt with shipments I receive, it tells me what's in the box, the cost breakdown, etc..  This seems very basic. I am using the Start-up theme with a basic Shopify Plan and I am not sure there is any option that allows me to do this.  On the order page there is an option to print, but this is more of an internal document than the customer facing receipt I want to include.  I am wondering how other people handle this, and if there is actually a feature that allows for the customization of customer receipts using the basic plan ?.  Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
196 22 24

Hey there, @CJLandry!

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! That's a great question, and I'd be happy to suggest a solution for your receipt-printing needs.

We generally recommend making use of our free Order Printer app in order to print invoices, receipts, labels and packing slips. There's no cost to add this to your store on any of our plans, and you'll be able to make adjustments to the template as needed. It won't automatically display your logo, but if you're familiar with HTML and Liquid coding you can add it yourself. If you're not familiar with coding, you can reach out to our 24/7 Support Team and ask us to see if the customizations you're looking for is something within our Theme Support's scope of support. They can assist with minor customizations - otherwise, you'd be needing to hire an Expert.

I hope that the Order Printer app is viable solution for your business needs. However, if you're interested in browsing alternative solutions, you can take a look at some other related apps in our App Store. If there's anything I can clarify, or you have any questions about the app please let me know!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes